Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mabuhay!

Mabuhay and welcome to my blog!


For my first post, I would like to tell you a little bit of myself.
Palawan, Philippines
My name is Kristi Balite but I go by the name of Kay, a nickname given to me when I was a child. I am 24 years old, born and raised in the Philippines. For those of you who do not know the Philippines, it is a tropical country, located in Southeast Asia and very rich in natural resources. I grew up in Metro Manila, which is the capital of Philippines.


Growing up, my father always kept us active, especially during summer breaks. I participated in gymnastics and badminton for recreation. I learned how to swim and eventually entered competitions provincially. Moreover, I learned how to scuba dive, currently holding a license as an advance scuba diver.


A big part of me is my family. My family consists of my parents, my two older brothers, and my two puppies. My father is a houseband, cooking and caring for the whole family. My mother is the breadwinner, working for a government agency. My eldest brother is 28 years old and is taking up Aeronautics in the hopes of being a commercial pilot. My second brother is 25 years old and is taking Masters in Public Administration at Dalhousie in the hopes of being a lawyer. My first puppy is named Chicken. He is a toy Poodle and is 5 years old. My second puppy is named Shadow. He is a mini Schnauzer and is also 5 years old, but is 2 weeks younger than Chicken.


There is a lot more I would like to share but I am sure you will get to know about me in the next posts to come.


Until next time!


Chicken, Kay, Shadow :)





No comments:

Post a Comment