Sunday 18 March 2012

Breaking News..the Mount's ISL... read all about it!



At the moment, I am the International Student Liaison for the IEC, working for Paula Barry and Nicolle Bowes. I applied for this position last year and received the job! I was so excited to be working for the IEC and ISS alongside the present and future international students. This position is made available to one international student every year, and I was fortunate enough to attain the role. I started in April 2011 and should end in April 2012, but to my surprise I have been offered the job again. This has never happened before and I am ecstatic!


Being the first to hold this position for more than a year does not only mean that I do not have to find another summer job, rather, I have done a great job that they want me to stay for another year. This is byfar one of the most rewarding experiences and I cannot wait to improve and make an even better impact in the upcoming year.


Hard work, positive attitude, and working in your passion will surely help you go a long way!


Another year I get to drive the Mount mobile, yaaay!! :))





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kay!

    I think you have done a wonderful job, this year is the first time that I have actually felt a part of the ISS... thanks for making me feel so special!

    ReplyDelete